Tuesday 31 March 2009

Back to printing

Not much done with photography for a couple of days. Blame it on the weather. At least we're getting odds and ends done outside - today's been sealing of the picnic table, ready for a new coat of paint (maybe tomorrow.

Yesterday and today are for creating print profiles before I get into my next playing session. I've still got quite a few papers to profile, from the Focus on Imaging exhibition, then I'm going to try painting / drawing on the printed images - just to see what can be done and how it looks.
Watch this space.

No comments:

Welcome

Here are some meanderings you may or may not find amusing.

I've put a few images to sample - there are more on our website - and otherwise it's just some ramblings about what we're doing.

It'd be good to hear from anyone who's interested in a bit of image manipulation, or creative photography in general.